Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Larceny at Tiffany's

I can't believe I forgot to post the screengrabs from last week's "CSI:New York". It's been a busy week, I guess. Well, now that everyone's forgotten about it, here they are:

CSI NY 01

CSI NY 02

CSI NY 03

CSI NY 04

CSI NY 05

CSI NY 06

CSI NY 07

CSI NY 08

CSI NY 09

CSI NY 10

CSI NY 11

CSI NY 12

CSI NY 13

CSI NY 14

CSI NY 15

CSI NY 16

CSI NY 17

CSI NY 18

CSI NY 19

CSI NY 20

CSI NY 22

CSI NY 22

It looks like they went to the Jennifer Love Hewitt School of Dressing Like Audrey: short skirts, low necklines, and bad wigs [edit: don't forget the square sunglasses!]. Still, please don't be a jerk and steal these pictures to post elsewhere. If you want to share this post with someone, there's a link directly below that will link directly to this entry. I don't want to have to watermark all of my original pictures if I don't have to. Thank you!

No comments: