Tuesday, December 26, 2006

the after-Christmas clean up

Well, I hope everyone had a good holiday, or is currently having a great holiday with Boxing Day or Kwanzaa! It's nice to just sit back and relax for a bit, isn't it? And eat too much, of course. ;) I also hope you had a good, Audrey-filled holiday! But if you didn't get a certain thing you wanted, don't worry. Amazon always has low prices and ships pretty fast, so your after the holiday goodies can still get to you before the post-holiday blues really set in. Personally, I didn't get a calendar, so I'm off to find one today. How could you not have an Audrey calendar when there's so many to choose from?

The Fabulous Audrey Hepburn Store also has a couple of moderately-priced hand-picked goodies that no fan should be without! Unless you're a man, in which case you might want to skip the bottle of L'Interdit women's perfume. ;) Getting a little holiday Audrey feels so great! Regardless, I do hope you all are happy and had a good day, no matter what you celebrated (or didn't celebrate, even). Please stay safe!

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally. I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
- Audrey Hepburn


No comments: