Wednesday, May 09, 2007

let a lovely face cover your messes

I love the idea of using screens not just as decorations, but as real furniture. I love it when films actually have people changing behind screens, or screens are used as room dividers, as opposed to just having them nicely folded in a corner, doing no one any good. Unfortunately, I always live somewhere too small to actually use my own screen. Maybe this will motivate me (and you) to move to a bigger place and start using room screens:


Yes, it's your own Audrey Hepburn decorative screen! Or partition, whichever name you prefer. How could this possibly get any better, you ask?


By being double-sided, of course! If you're terribly interested, you can find the screen here, through Roullier-White. The cost is £150.00.

No comments: