Monday, November 13, 2006

"Roman Holiday" screengrabs gallery!

Finally, the Roman Holiday screengrabs are here. There's 469 grabs for your enjoyment, and I must say this was a really fun one to work on. I mean, they all are, but I loved this film even more after doing the grabs, and it reminded me of just how much I loved all the authentic Italian talent they had in this film. I will always love Mario Delani, the barber.




Click here for the full gallery.

And while there still isn't really any new news, I did find another short review of Enchantment that's a little different from all the rest. They sum themselves up well, though, with the last sentence: "Spoto offers a pleasantly polite, though not groundbreaking, biography." For the full article, go here.

Tomorrow I'll post the new contest. The prize will be the special edition Gardens of the World series, since that obviously won by a landslide in the voting.

No comments: