Thursday, January 04, 2007

updates!

Lots more updates on fabaudrey.com! There's now a review up for the Gardens of the World special edition, as well as a review for Sabrina (with a clip of Audrey singing "La Vie en Rose" thrown in for good measure).

But the part I know you've all been waiting for is the picture galleries. This time there's 3 new galleries at once: 69 Breakfast at Tiffany's photos, culled from production stills and publicity photos.



81 My Fair Lady pictures, also from production stills, various posters, and lots from her impromptu costume sessions with Cecil Beaton.


And lastly, 46 How to Steal a Million pictures. Remember that all of these photo galleries are works in progress, and they're always being added to as I continue to go through this massive mess I call a collection. It's entirely possible that they'll never be completely done! So keep checking back for more and more pictures.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

The production photos of B@T are really good...

The Fabulous Audrey Hepburn said...

Thank you. I think all of the best ones are still waiting to be fixed and sorted, though! Every time I think I've made a good dent in the collection, I find another cache.