Tuesday, May 29, 2007

new Hepburn book delayed?

The last time I mentioned Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, it was to note that the release date for the book was May 28th. That apparently hasn't happened, though Amazon and Barnes and Noble still list the release date as May 2007. Well, they've only got two days left! Hopefully this book won't be as delayed as late as the (lovely and cute) Taschen Icons book was last year.

Also, I apologize for the lack of regular updates recently. I've been overfull on work recently and just really needed some time to rest and catch up with myself. Hopefully, I'm all caught up now and can get back to some exciting Audrey news. Remember that her pink Breakfast at Tiffany's cocktail dress goes up for auction on Wednesday! It's bound to exceed the estimated sale price.

No comments: