Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Audrey's Song

Updating three days in a row? I must be ill! Or there's just too much going on for me to stay silent. Today finds us looking at the Italian Vogue website, where writer Cesare Cunaccia tells us about the time he met Audrey Hepburn in 1983. I don't want to spoil anything, as the article is very sweet and telling, but I want to recommend you read the story for yourself, then watch the video put together to go with Cesare's writings. I won't say anything but this: it's my two favourite things together in one place, which makes me very happy. Be sure to check out the sidebar on the right as well, it's full of related Audrey articles, including Trend of the Day, giving style tips on how to channel your inner Holly Golightly.

The entire article and video can be found here.

No comments: