Tuesday, May 03, 2011

check your email!

Finally, after much deliberation (and some sweet agony), my lovely assistant and I have chosen the three lucky people to win a free copy of Just Being Audrey. So check your email!

If you weren't selected in this contest ... please don't take it personally, or think anything badly about your entry. They were all good, and they were all taken to heart and thought over carefully. It was extremely difficult to just choose three out of so many quality entries, and if I had the funds, I would definitely have sent every single one of you a book. Rest assured, if I ever win the lottery, I will split the funds between you lovely people and UNICEF. :)

But fear not, because there will always be more contests! Thank you again to every single person who entered and shared such wonderful memories and thoughts, and please know that all of you touched our hearts with your letters. Audrey has the best fans.

Special thanks again and again to Kath for all of her help during this contest.

No comments: