Saturday, November 04, 2006

more "Funny Face"

I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting last night, but I was hard at work. I've found a new way to get higher quality screengrabs, and while the process takes about three times as long, the pictures themselves are about a thousand times better and so worth it. Which means I'll eventually have to go back and re-grab Charade and Breakfast at Tiffany's, but not just yet. Here's the link to the new gallery, and here's a sneak preview: What do you think?

There is really and truly nothing new to report in Audrey news, which is surprising. The latest stories are usually about Gap sales falling 7% despite Audrey's commercials, or Halloween costumes or
Treasures. Judging by the contest poll results so far, it's pretty safe to say that the next contest prize is going to be the new 3-disc Gardens of the World set. Does no one read anymore? ;) So probably in the next week I'll put up the contest itself (once I figure out what we're going to do), then the contest itself will last two weeks, like the last one. Would it be easier on everyone if I started up a mailing list to keep them up to date on the contests? Also, I forgot to note it in the first contest, but all contests are open to anyone in the world. If you have a mailbox or some other way of getting a package delivered to you, then you're eligible to play. Let me worry about shipping, you just worry where you're going to put your new prize. :)


No comments: